Author Topic: Elemental Weps  (Read 35819 times)

you need to put all the weapons in one package so its easier to download them all.

nice weps but u need to have earth blast whater blast and a blast that kills in one hit like light anyways cookies for you! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

p.s. ice cream  :iceCream: :iceCream:

p.s.s. nes  :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

He didn't spam any emotes. And most people use  :iceCream: as a cup of stuff. There was no reason to spam all that stuff. You must be 9 years old.

He didn't spam any emotes. And most people use  :iceCream: as a cup of stuff. There was no reason to spam all that stuff. You must be 9 years old.
lol srry didnt kno geez shot me y dont ya

Guys, i decided id make a few more weps today, i didnt feel like making waterblast and earthblast seperately so i decided id combine the two, its stronger than even shadow blast, enjoy :D, its DeathBlast

This is just as bad as Pandan's crappy props. A bunch of fairly unexciting weapons, with the same model, which is missing textures and comes with the TGE.

WWWWWWWWWW0000000000000000000 000ttttttttttttttttt death blast and guy these are better than pandanas

mogarf, iceblast shakes the stuff out of the camera the simulate freezing, and you shouldnt be stupid enough to hit yourself with it...
i dont hit myself with it...i shot it at a blockland player in close combat in it shook my screen like hell

You must be 5 years old to use that kind of grammar. Learn to spell. Do not spam emotes. Monty is fairly right, you are completely wrong.

lol srry didnt kno geez shot me y dont ya

i left out the things that can be excused such as the 's, srry, and geez. And thank you, i think i will shoot you.

death blast and guy these are better than pandanas
No, I've got a heap of better spells sitting amongst my old add-ons.

i dont hit myself with it...i shot it at a blockland player in close combat in it shook my screen like hell
lol its fun to annoy noobs wit ice blast and then every other blast they start cussing and then i kill em good times good times.........

You must be 5 years old to use that kind of grammar. Learn to spell. Do not spam emotes. Monty is fairly right, you are completely wrong.

i left out the things that can be excused such as the 's, srry, and geez. And thank you, i think i will shoot you.
lol ty and sorry if i dont spell correctly is that a big problem for you?

No, I've got a heap of better spells sitting amongst my old add-ons.
really? prove it.