Author Topic: Elemental Weps  (Read 35891 times)

i would appreciate it very much if you guys got pics of the weps, im busy working on new weps all the time

i would be so happy if you made this while i had my rpg up T.T

"Shadow" and "Light" aren't elements, they're the Absence or Additive of Photons.

well, they are if you think about it, but they aren't also if you think about it, and right now im working on Lightning Blast

can you who own this "magic" add-ons make some thing like "earth blast" or "water blast" and i wanna ask HOW YOU MAKE THESE ADD-ONS?!?!? oh and update ice and fire blast to at them coming on wand no book  like you wind blast ok?  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:   :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

wil do witht he suggestions, but dude, just delete your old iceblast and fireblast and download the new ones, ive updated them already, i think

and for today im done making this weps, ive made like 4 in one day :D

Just what I needed for my mage warrior bowman Rpg

Edit: Itz a Pking RPG

You mean RPS

YES LIGHTNING BLAST THANKS MAN!! NEEDED IT FOR MAH BUILD :D

i give this 100 cookies  :cookieMonster:  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I have some requests, nice mods, but it needs some work.

Ice:  I think it would be cooler if it froze the person in their place for like 4 seconds or something (if you could make them freeze their movments too, that would pwn  :cookieMonster: )

Fire: fine, but when you are hit, have it add burn.  (like in events)

Wind:  The impulse is way overpowered, i suggest you tone it down a bit.

Lightning:  The trail you used is weird, you should use radio wave trail.

Shadow:  If it is possible, make the person see everything darker >:D  (this is not a major fix, it would just own)

Other than those things, great mod, helps me a lot.

What do you mean? Is that an insult?
rofl, no, he was just correcting you.

rofl, no, he was just correcting you.

Srry I took awile to figure it out Role Playing Server