Author Topic: Prank Caller :D  (Read 2318 times)

those arent my Area codes :o so it wasent me :D

You're either handicapped, or have attempted to prank call him. Why would the area code decide whether you did it or not? Would you not know otherwise?

Do not mind the edit notice below. It means nothing.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 08:18:22 PM by Bones4 »

Rex

You're either retarted, or have attempted to prank call him. Why would the area code decide whether you did it or not? Would you not know otherwise?

Bones, it's spelled "handicapped." It's not like you to make such mistakes. ;_;
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 08:01:34 PM by Rex »

Did someone say retarted?

Bones, it's spelled "handicapped." It's not like you to make such mistakes. ;_;

Oh my stuff. I did not do what I just did. Okay?

You're either handicapped, or have attempted to prank call him. Why would the area code decide whether you did it or not? Would you not know otherwise?

Do not mind the edit notice below. It means nothing.

Unless the call was from a cell phone, Area codes are different in every state. So you could find the one it came from and find the state that the caller came from. And how the Hell would i find His Phone Number. Explain that Please. I dont know his name. or the state he lives in. Or anything like that.

Lol. My friend called a blocklander and said that exact same thing... along time ago. I'm gonna call him.

You missed my point. You said, "Oh good, it wasn't me because the area code is wrong." That implies that you were unsure whether you did it or not unless you knew the area code from which they called. I'm not calling you guilty...  I'm calling you an attention whore.

those arent my Area codes :o so it wasent me :D

You missed my point. You said, "Oh good, it wasn't me because the area code is wrong." That implies that you were unsure whether you did it or not unless you knew the area code from which they called. I'm not calling you guilty...  I'm calling you an attention whore.

What if i was Accused  :panda:

If it was 227, IT WASN'T ME :O
IM 227 >:O

Obtw Coltey it was me :D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 11:30:11 PM by Robo Noob »

Meh, whatever

Yeah because it's not like you've ever been banned before. Amirite?  :cookieMonster:

I doubt Badspot would be mad at someone going
"Halp this guy is prank calling me(which is illegal in some states) idk who he is, here's his phone number <number>. Find out who he is"