Author Topic: Zombie Mod 3: Left 4 Block  (Read 201113 times)

I like the version where you can't be a zombie. It's much more fun, IMO. Please make it a gameplay option when you make it like this.

Thats how they involve team work i think there only overpowered if the dm is small with almost entierely flat ground
It's not QUITE impossible. As I said in my earlier posts, run like hell backwards shooting. If you're feeling lucky, you can sometimes catch them on building corners as well, making it easier to dispatch them and giving a small breather before the charge continues.

Or put Tank spawns in open areas where the Tank Vehicle or a few people with Sniper Rifles can hit them. That's a good tactic too.

I like the version where you can't be a zombie. It's much more fun, IMO. Please make it a gameplay option when you make it like this.
i like when i can be zombie

i like when i can be zombie

Support your opinion with grammar and spelling, please.

how many people does it take to kill a zombie tank?

Ok, well you COULD kill it with one guy, if youare really far away or you can trap it and keep shooting it. But usualy it would take like a squad of guys to kill it, going full fire with MasterRifles and P90s. Propane tanks are good too, but don't spam them, or you'll kill yourself.

I wrenched the zombie spawns, set the zombies, started a minigame with zombies on, etc. and it still don't work D:

Also, i see a sandvich! :D

Whoa, sandvich!  And, make sure you are survivor playertype.

██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██ ██▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ██▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ██▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ██▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  :cookieMonster:

██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██
██▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██
 ██▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██
██▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██
Fixed.