Author Topic: Zombie Mod 3: Left 4 Block  (Read 201837 times)

i did what they said and when i did it the zombies scared me to death, good thing i enabled downed.

i did what they said and when i did it the zombies scared me to death, good thing i enabled downed.
pu55y >.>
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 12:40:38 AM by DABlock »

I put a horse right infront of a zombie regen. The zombie climbed on the horse and rode around in circles. The look on the zombies horse combined with it riding around in freaky circles - Priceless.

wen you are going to run a zombie over while its jumping you will have a riding companion

Ok, i just got blockland like a month or so ago and i admit, i am a noob. But the point is, how do you get zombie spawns?? I really need help, so can anyone tell me??

I think a new bug has appeared, but I might be wrong.
Once a zombie got to me and downed me, I died instantly.
No CI things appeared, no messages saying 'I died from THIS zombie' came up, no health draining bars, and what was the strangest, was that my downed player did not disappear. It stayed sitting with the green '!' above it's head till I got off.
When I took off the downed option, once I died I just respawned, no CI or death message.

Yes I was in survivor mode, and yes I enabled the zombie mod.
I have thoughts that it might be from v10, but I'm no professional
Has anyone else had this problem yet?

Ok, i just got blockland like a month or so ago and i admit, i am a noob. But the point is, how do you get zombie spawns?? I really need help, so can anyone tell me??

When in-game, press B to get bricks, go to the 'Special' section in the menu, choose the item with a black zombie on it. It is the zombie spawn.
To make them work, type /enablezombiemod and start a mini-game. Make sure you choose the Survivor mode to make the zombies work.

zombies wont chase MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you tell how i will give you  :cookie: :iceCream: cookie ice cream

I think a new bug has appeared, but I might be wrong.
Once a zombie got to me and downed me, I died instantly.
No CI things appeared, no messages saying 'I died from THIS zombie' came up, no health draining bars, and what was the strangest, was that my downed player did not disappear. It stayed sitting with the green '!' above it's head till I got off.
When I took off the downed option, once I died I just respawned, no CI or death message.

Yes I was in survivor mode, and yes I enabled the zombie mod.
I have thoughts that it might be from v10, but I'm no professional
Has anyone else had this problem yet?

This has happened to me too.

how do i get the corpses to disapear when people die? for some reason they sit there with a ! on there head

how do i get the corpses to disapear when people die? for some reason they sit there with a ! on there head
It might be from the from the move form v9 to v10.

It might be from the from the move form v9 to v10.

it is, the bug fix's made a bug.

Hopefully the od noter wil lfix it

I'll try to have a new version up sometime soon to fix the new problems, until then you can disable the downed feature in the zombie minigame gui, which fixes the leftover players.

Like my Backround but its AWESOME!