Author Topic: Zombie Mod 3: Left 4 Block  (Read 200130 times)

im sorry but i will wait till a fully functional zombie mod comes out.

Words simply cannot describe how intensely handicapped you are.

Rot released what he already had. He will make more versions.

I would like the ammo bit for other gamemodes.

After joining a server with this enabled, words cannot possibly describe how perfectly put together this is. I predict that this will give good times to all those who play it. Not even kidding.

where do u find player type on minigame rules

I would like the ammo bit for other gamemodes.

Ammo should work for other game modes, and other player datablocks.

After joining a server with this enabled, words cannot possibly describe how perfectly put together this is. I predict that this will give good times to all those who play it. Not even kidding.

I'm happy you enjoyed it.

Will the medkit work with DM's in general or is it made more or less with zombies. I noticed that to start out with, with ammo system, that it has a low amount of healing power.

what is a zombie spawn brick? is it a special brick or something? i cant find any of these things. do you put this file in Add-ons or somewhere else? what is the "survivor player" cause its not in the minigame player type menu? ive tried everything and i cant figure it out.
holy crap am i an idiot. it was in the add-ons list all along and i didnt even see it, and now i figured it out. Awsome! this is so cool!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 08:27:22 PM by qevil »

i love this i can kill people with out waiting now i can practise try all normal in kitchen with only a tank fun!
 :cookieMonster: :cookie: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:

This pain emitter makes the zombie mod more epic then it is. Replace it with the ouch pain emitter.

i love it but i cant find the link to the propain tank please help

Can you change the max number of heath lockers and ammo crates?

This pain emitter makes the zombie mod more epic then it is. Replace it with the ouch pain emitter.
Please don't use this thread to advertise..

Can you change the max number of heath lockers and ammo crates?
I was wondering the samething, but I don't fell like going though ten pages to find it.