Author Topic: Hurricane Ike in Ohio?!?!  (Read 1966 times)

I wish Ohio wasn't hit by Hurricane Ike.... The tallest tree on our street (The tree in my front yard! I was so proud!) fell over (Nearly killing me in the process) and the roof at Lazer Quest (I'd JUST left that place when it happened) was ripped off and thrown into the parking lot (Me and my friends are lucky to have survived that!) Also, the entire state had a blackout (We're currently some of the only ones on our street that currently have electricity) and we had to eat crisps for dinner! (Yeah, I say crisps in stead of chips! Whatca' gone do 'bowd it?) It was awful, but at least we're all still alive at my place!

Too bad you didn't get hit.

This topic induces to me expel girl-like giggles of humor.

This topic makes me expel girl-like giggles of humor.
What was it that Iban used to do?

Giggle-snort?

forget YOU, I EDITED IT TO SOUND MORE SERIOUS :(

And I dunno.

Too bad you didn't get hit.

But... I live in Ohio! The entire state is in a state of emergency! There are over 100,000,000 buildings without power! There are entire trees in the roads! There are only three restaurants open within a 60 mile radius of my house! We're surviving on crisps and grape juice! There are no lights that work! The tallest tree on my street is blocking the road! The entire street is helping us to chop it all up and return the community to normal! Every hardware store in the state is sold out of generators and chain-saws! How can you possibly say that we weren't hit?!?!?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 01:25:43 AM by Telly »

But... I live in Ohio!
GREAT loving REASON
How can you possibly say that we weren't hit?!?!?
:eyeroll:

Stop bitching.

When it hit Texas it was a catergory 3 hurricane and we got a 20ft storm surge which almost leveled large portions of galveston. 2.2 million homes lost power.

It was a catergory 2 by the time it reached you, and 100,000 homes? pfff.

God damn, that's a lot of buildings compared to homes!  :cookieMonster:

I seriously doubt Ohio has 100 million buildings without power.

I seriously doubt Ohio has 100 million buildings without power.
As well do I. That's why I put the Cookie Monster emotion.

But... I live in Ohio! The entire state is in a state of emergency! There are over 100,000,000 buildings without power! There are entire trees in the roads! There are only three restaurants open within a 60 mile radius of my house! We're surviving on crisps and grape juice! There are no lights that work! The tallest tree on my street is blocking the road! The entire street is helping us to chop it all up and return the community to normal! Every hardware store in the state is sold out of generators and chain-saws! How can you possibly say that we weren't hit?!?!?

He wanted you to get hit by the falling tree. Or atleast I did :P

yay in england this doesnt happen <3

yay in england this doesnt happen <3

Yeah, you just occasionaly get flooding in some parts of the country and over all the whole country gets bumraped by immensely high taxes and prices. VAT >:0