Author Topic: Toonami is over!!  (Read 21722 times)

Which is why it loving sucks. Compare Jonny Test to the orriginal dexter's laboratory.

Dexter's Labratory > Jhonny Shat

I not watched cartoon network since like 2001 when my bro got sky for free somehow

Remember the new Dexter? The one that was made with computers instead of hand drawn. It was canceled because computer animated cartoons suck. Hand drawn > computer drawn.

Remember the new Dexter? The one that was made with computers instead of hand drawn. It was canceled because computer animated cartoons suck. Hand drawn > computer drawn.
Exactly. Ed, Edd, n' Eddy's change to computer drawn, I think they did, still looked good. They should still be on </3

Atleast the people who turned Ed,Edd, and Eddy computer animated knew what they were doing. It still wasn't as good as the orriginal but atleast it was watchable.

Atleast the people who turned Ed,Edd, and Eddy computer animated knew what they were doing. It still wasn't as good as the orriginal but atleast it was watchable.
It was the same really, everyone looked the same, sounded the same, visual effects were the same.

Johnny Bravo was okay. Courage the Cowardly Dog was awesome, scooby doo was boring (REE HEEHEEHEHEEE, THOSE MEDDLING KIDS). Ed Edd n Eddy was kinda good at first, but then turned into crap.

The worst was Fosters home for imaginary people

It was the same really, everyone looked the same, sounded the same, visual effects were the same.

Well not really. The colors are brighter in the computer one. I didn't like the brighter colors. The drawn one you know the lines of the characters? They kept moving up and down I acctualy liked that but they don't move in the computer one.

Also have you noticed the drawn animated cartoons lasted longer? Foster's home didn't last as long as courage or any other drawn one.

Well not really. The colors are brighter in the computer one. I didn't like the brighter colors. The drawn one you know the lines of the characters? They kept moving up and down I acctualy liked that but they don't move in the computer one.
0_o. The Christmas special colors were a bit dark for night time, and the lights looked nice. I think it was fine.

Oh the old Rugrats was hand drawn only. Then they went to All Grown Up. Which was computer animated. The Rugrats series died because of that and now only shows once a week on saturday in the morning for 30 minutes.

Did anyone notice a pattern with computer animated cartoons? I did they don't last very long.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 11:30:27 PM by zombie.cxnt »

I miss Ed, Edd and Eddy. It still seems like a good show to me since it was like a good show when I was 10.

When Toonami first came out it had leet shows that I can't remember the names but remembered they were leet.

Then they stopped Toonami, and when it came back, it was loving filled with anime stuff. At that point I already disliked Cartoon Network for ending all of it's original shows, and then when they showed me this pathetic piece of stuff called Toonami, I gave up on it.

Cartoon Network has sucked since they got rid of Courage the Cowardly Dog, Scooby Doo, Johnny Bravo, and Ed Edd and Eddy

Courage the Cowardly Dog was awesome.