Author Topic: GuitarHero Note [Colored notes done :D]  (Read 18861 times)

All your orange belongs to yew?! >:O give me orange, bitch, or give me death!

Could not locate sound file: Add-Ons/Projectile_Note/Red/NoteWallHit.wav (download failed)
Could not locate sound file: Add-Ons/Projectile_Note/Red/NoteScore.wav (download failed)
Could not locate sound file: Add-Ons/Projectile_Note/Yellow/NoteYellowWallHit.wav (download failed)
Could not locate sound file: Add-Ons/Projectile_Note/Yellow/NoteYellowScore.wav (download failed)
Could not locate sound file: Add-Ons/Projectile_Note/Green/NoteGreenWallHit.wav (download failed)
Could not locate sound file: Add-Ons/Projectile_Note/Green/NoteGreenScore.wav (download failed)
Could not locate sound file: Add-Ons/Projectile_Note/Blue/NoteBlueWallHit.wav (download failed)
Could not locate sound file: Add-Ons/Projectile_Note/Blue/NoteBlueScore.wav (download failed)
Fix it.

Kewl
I'm new to THE FORUMS, and is Robo Noob Really banned?

Anyways...nice add-on...seriously.

this is a really cool Mod. I might try making some songs with it.

Samuka How Do I Do The Add On?

His retarted? No, you.
why does almost everyone have a warren face in there avatar its been 2 or 1 day(s) with that dude he looks retarted (no offence whoever that is)

as i say your retarted
I'm retarted? You don't see me going around spaming the forums, posting weird ass post, Talk Like This, and over all act like a noob.

pretty cool make a guitar weapon that shoots these out it would be cool
Erm...You copyed my name on Blockland you copyed my name on the forums I AM TIRED OF IT!

On topic:Cool my friend dizzshadow showed me it Good job!

I like them. I just don't really know how to "score" with them.

And who the hell is the kid with the moptop? EVERYONE has his face in their avatar now....

I like them. I just don't really know how to "score" with them.

And who the hell is the kid with the moptop? EVERYONE has his face in their avatar now....
Moptop XD good one

one word: TOTAL YAYNES

ok its 2 words

GuitarHero Note
The new loving stuff from a dumbforget.

Description:

So one day I got bored... Actually today. I went to read my "3D All in one programming" that I bought with my TGE 1.5.2 License. I readed how to make my models and went to make one. Learned some stuff from the gun projectile and made my own projectile. a GuitarHero note. So my friend wanted to see it... So I decided to put it here.

Screens:

Download:
Mediafire Mirror (New, 4 colors)
Mediafire Mirror (OLD ONE COLOR)

Final messages:
Thank you for trying my uberstuff addon. (If you did.)
Please note this pecie of crap is my first addon ever uploaded to my friends see it.

Notes to self:
Don't try to do ADs in Adio server's like one guy did or...

It is very good and theres a way to make it work the buttons that make the notes go dissapear go here I and the note makers go here I
so itl go like  I  --- I