Author Topic: GuitarHero Note [Colored notes done :D]  (Read 18859 times)

Hey, Cool add-on!
I really love it, AND, I made Guitar Hero, AND rockband! If you wanna see it, give me your e-mail, and I will send you a save of it!
(To save it for you, just save it to your blockland folder, under saves.)

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Hey, Cool add-on!
 I made Guitar Hero, AND rockband!
On game its not hard, and to save it:
Go to saves in ur Bl folder
Extract the .zip to the right save folder then find it in game and load it
Guitar hero pwns!

Too bad it doesn't work right in Blockland if you have to strum the notes.

Hey, Cool add-on!
I really love it, AND, I made Guitar Hero, AND rockband! If you wanna see it, give me your e-mail, and I will send you a save of it!

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Noob.

AND, I made Guitar Hero, AND rockband! If you wanna see it, give me your e-mail

Sir, You in fact are a noob meaning that you could not make crap.

And you will probally send him spam e-mail.

Well I already talked to my friend, he said he can make the guitar... So yep, Sometime soon [or maybe not so soon lol] I'll release it.

Now can I get famous as spaceguy?
Im not sure you can. Depends.

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: lota of cookies for u

Yeah it rocks so much! DOWNLOADING  :cookieMonster:

ill give you cookies dude  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: