Author Topic: GuitarHero Note [Colored notes done :D]  (Read 18860 times)

GuitarHero Note
The new loving stuff from a dumbforget.

Description:

So one day I got bored... Actually today. I went to read my "3D All in one programming" that I bought with my TGE 1.5.2 License. I readed how to make my models and went to make one. Learned some stuff from the gun projectile and made my own projectile. a GuitarHero note. So my friend wanted to see it... So I decided to put it here.

Screens:

Download:
Mediafire Mirror (New, 4 colors)
Mediafire Mirror (OLD ONE COLOR)

Final messages:
Thank you for trying my uberstuff addon. (If you did.)
Please note this pecie of crap is my first addon ever uploaded to my friends see it.

Notes to self:
Don't try to do ADs in Adio server's like one guy did or...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 07:04:14 PM by Samuka97 »

This looks cool.
1st post bish

I'm guessing they work like pong balls?
And nice =D

Look nice, can you play gitar hero w/ it

Thanks. Yes it works like Pong balls.

Wow... I tought there would be a lot of people "WOW LOL DUN BING TIS GAM ON BOXLAND ITS BOXLAND NOT GUITAR SUCK LOL!11!11"

In fact, I'm really lucky  :cookieMonster:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

What the forget

Edit: Yes you can make a guitar hero machine like I did.

Would it be possible to make A red one, a blue one, a green one, yellow, orange etc?

When I get some time yes.

Look nice, can you play gitar hero w/ it

I forgot to mention this : DOWNLOADING...

pretty cool make a guitar weapon that shoots these out it would be cool

Tomorrow maybe I will make an other projectile that is faster and kill, then I just need a guitar model to shoot it...

Thanks for the comments guys!

pretty cool make a guitar weapon that shoots these out it would be cool

you mean like a guitar that when you click it makes a guitar noise and shoots it at that person good idea :D

you mean like a guitar that when you click it makes a guitar noise and shoots it at that person good idea :D

Well I already talked to my friend, he said he can make the guitar... So yep, Sometime soon [or maybe not so soon lol] I'll release it.

Now can I get famous as spaceguy?