Author Topic: My Green Day midis  (Read 4784 times)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 03:02:35 PM by MariovsMortalKombat »

Green Day is gay. Listen to some real rock.

its not gay its punk rock or rock dumbass you probaly are the gay one anyways....

its not gay its punk rock
It's Gay, and it shouldn't be classified as "Rock", it's a disgrace. I hope this band, Among others, die in a very painful trainwreck.

So I post an opinion and you insult me and threaten me. Why would you want to get burned in a fire that me and my family die in. Honestly, explain this to me. Also explain how it is not gay. You have a bunch of people who live in the middle of the suburbs and sing how they where neglected as kids and over scheduled to the point that they had too many things to do.

Yeah it's punk rock. That's sorta why we hate it. It's generic 3 or 4 chord songs with a whole bunch of depressed-sounding lyrics.

Go listen to MUSIC, please.

And not of that stuffty Rap poetry.

So I post an opinion and you insult me and threaten me. Why would you want to get burned in a fire that me and my family die in. Honestly, explain this to me. Also explain how it is not gay. You have a bunch of people who live in the middle of the suburbs and sing how they where neglected as kids and over scheduled to the point that they had too many things to do.

How come I can't see signatures? D:

And not of that stuffty Rap poetry.
There's a difference, Rap was good at one point, whereas Punk Rock has ALWAYS sucked.

i was almost killed and i wouldnt exist and nevered made the midis so shut the forget up

and i dont think its gay

they wernt gay when they had dookie,isominac or nimrod

There's a difference, Rap was good at one point, whereas Punk Rock has ALWAYS sucked.
That was back in the 80's. Even I have to agree that THAT was good to a point. Now a days it is all about killing, stealing, and loving. What happened to getting along and free love and all that other stuff hippys liked. That inspired a lot of the rock we listened to.

How come I can't see signatures? D:
Thats a pm not a post.