Author Topic: Ladios's Totally forgeted Up Girl Situations (LGD 21.1)  (Read 5820 times)

:D

Yay page 4

I lost the game again :(

God damn it LOZ. Stop making me lose the game.

God damn it LOZ. Stop making me lose the game.
I hate 'The Game' cigarettes ):

Ladios, it's not your mission in life to understand women. Hell I hang around them enough myself to know for a simple fact that none of them can survive without creating some drama that will draw attention to themselves. SO ya pissed a girl off. I've pissed many off. Mainly most of my exes. Do I talk to any of them? Nope. So does it really matter? Nope. Just move on boy-o or I'll have to post old stories of my drama to out do ya outright. Surround yourself with people who actually enjoy your company and make you happy. All this drama will lead you to a coronary at 20.

Also: I refuse to acknowledge the game to begin with, so therefore I'm never a part of it no matter what. Which means I truly win the game....but since I don't believe in the game to care about winning....I still loose....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFF*Head explodes*

Ladios, it's not your mission in life to understand women. Hell I hang around them enough myself to know for a simple fact that none of them can survive without creating some drama that will draw attention to themselves. SO ya pissed a girl off. I've pissed many off. Mainly most of my exes. Do I talk to any of them? Nope. So does it really matter? Nope. Just move on boy-o or I'll have to post old stories of my drama to out do ya outright. Surround yourself with people who actually enjoy your company and make you happy. All this drama will lead you to a coronary at 20.

Also: I refuse to acknowledge the game to begin with, so therefore I'm never a part of it no matter what. Which means I truly win the game....but since I don't believe in the game to care about winning....I still loose....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFF*Head explodes*
I pissed of Sims 2 and Blockland, those damn Programs are so dramatic!

[the stuff he said]
My sage like sugar rush advice has been said. 'nuff said.

My advice for your stress: Don't get too much, you'll get gray hair early.

Try to find ways to vent out stress. I vent out on FPS games, definitely helps.

If you don't feel better, try talking to someone or a therapist.

This has been Gen. Nick's Once-A-Month Help Tip.

[SIZE=0pt]Honestly, I'm glad I'm not caught up in all the girl drama at my school. Too many rumors would start, too many people would start to dislike me. I'm fine where I am, I don't care if the girls think I'm not cute or play a lot of sports, but hell I'd care if they totally hate me for no reason.[/SIZE]

My sage like sugar rush advice has been said. 'nuff said.
Well like most rap artists, I have to rehash it into an epileptic version for those who are allergic to sugar thanks. =p It's always never as good, but somehow, people seem to soak it up as if it were a commodity of some kind.

My sage like sugar rush advice is advice i give that can affect you through out your life when I have a sugar rush. You do not need to take the sugar out due to my already ingesting it, damn it. That is all. Go on and play in your cows.

Lad, you need to separate from this drama.  It is not good for you. I lost the game :D

My sage like sugar rush advice is advice i give that can affect you through out your life when I have a sugar rush. You do not need to take the sugar out due to my already ingesting it, damn it. That is all. Go on and play in your cows.
Hey, hey! They prefer to be called Bovine Americans, thank you very much.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:02:47 PM by Rughugger »

What?
Did you read that I lost the game?

Because he's cool.
Thanks, but I wish I had more girls to hang out with.

forgetforgetforgetstuffforget.wordpress.com is still available.

So is the slightly more conservative ladiosgirltrouble.wordpress.c om.

This is why mainstream life style sucks ass, its all drama and no fun.