Author Topic: {BH} vs [USSR]  (Read 14583 times)

Hey guys, try and get over it. I really want to see this competition end well. I think friendly trash talk is ok, but try not to be overly aggressive, or take it too seriously/personally. So, now that both teams have 5 players, start up the competition!

no its his mood swings, I'm trying to get the USSR builders togetther for another build later today if anyone wants to show up, we got our new Blockland Sport "The Rotating Brick of Death" its a fun game, you should check it out ppl :D

um, drop it, I regret whatever actions/words I may have used in that server, i[t] would be good if we would stop fighting...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 12:02:23 PM by Ronin »

as soon as Face or Diggy accept the terms and conditions, then well be ready
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 02:41:23 PM by Ronin »

(unless i drop out if ronin keeps being a richard about this)
See if I care

we need an official start date.
hows about friday, and we end it on sunday?
it gives us a weekend to build
:d
:D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 02:57:52 PM by Facechild »

some of us have vacation

Hehe, this is going to be quite interesting. Good luck to both clans.

i hope you are deleting that and not starting untill friday.

The start date was whenever USSR had 5 members, read first post.

But if you are gonna make a big deal about it, then i will just remake it.
The start date is when we accept the terms, so your disqualified until we accept our terms

We accepted with a theme as part of the rules. We should start as soon as possible (maybe right now).

diggy accepted it in the second post, dumbass. And this, see that pic right there, thats what we will be building, not what we have built for the competition.

And stop posting here, you are just causing problems. If ussr has a problem with our practice then screw the whole thing.

And that map, thats the preview. I was just seeing if it would catch anyone's eye.
OK! maybe I was unsure, but your attitude threatens to crash this, your causing confusion, and your annoying the hell outa us, I don't mind constructive critisim but your just flaming me. Cut the sh[i/]t.

Diggy hasn't talked to us and we are left in the dark oon when we are building and what time

i plan on starting friday, that would be the best time for all ussr members.
untill then all you may do is practise