Author Topic: {BH} vs [USSR]  (Read 14692 times)

Hello,

[USSR] we would like to challenge you to a building contest. Please read our guidelines bellow and reply asap with any modifacations and if u accept.

Build Contest Rules:

1. Each team must only have 5 members from "their clan" in the contest.
2. The contest will end 10 days after [USSR] accepts the terms.
3. Each team must only use RTB v3.
4. They're shall be no using of scripts, or pre-built persistances in this compatition, if so the team using them will lose.
5. Each team must build with their 5 members on a private server, with no communication to the other team.
6. When you complete your build, take as many screenshots as possible to help others on the blockland community see the best points of your build and save your persistance file. Then submit your screenshots and persistance file to this post the day the contest ends for judging.
7. Once the contest is over, a poll will start and people of the blockland community will vote on the 2 builds by the screenshots and persistances.
8. The winner will be announced 3 days after the voting has begun.
9. HAVE FUN! THis Contest Is TO have FUN!

Suggested Theme For Build:
WWII

Team {BH}
-Kaphix
-Grim
-VerticalHorizon
-Acid
-Marco

Team [USSR]
-Diggy
-Facechild
-Ronin
-Kotor
-Wampa

Dates
Build Starting Date: February 22nd
Build Ending Date: March 4th
Vote Starting Date: March 5th
Vote Ending Date: March 8th
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 10:13:53 PM by Grim »

I like the sound of this. I'll talk to Facechild and the other USSR members ASAP.

i like this idea! we'll have to contact other members to see who can and can't help before it officially starts.

i like this... i like ti a lot

I hope you like being destoryed to death Kaphix =D, because this challenge has me split between defending my buddies in USSR or keepin' it real with my BH crew. I can't decide who's team to be on...so maybe i'll build for both of yall. If that don't work then ill help judge. =D this should be good

(just noticed WWII as the theme*) Oh prepare to be owned!!!! >:D

This should be really interesting. I love the friendly trash talk too!

« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 09:26:32 AM by 76 Cougar »

Ace another rule u should add is can't use stuff you have already made.

They arleady do: "4. They're shall be no using of scripts, or pre-built persistances in this compatition, if so the team using them will lose."

someone nuetral needs to be an observer, to make sure all rules are played out. I want to see who is better right now not see cheaters

I'll be joining the USSR, and as i look through BH's list I can predict a cake walk >:)

i know its going to be
-{USSR}Diggy
-{USSR}Facechild
-[USSR]Ronin
-
-

i hope kotor will help aswell

Kotor is in, we just need one more member.