Author Topic: {BH} vs [USSR]  (Read 14687 times)

we're not taking it "too seriously"....
you're being a whiny baby, because you said you know you will lose.(not that it matters, this was supposed to be a friendly contest) We, ([USSR]) wanted it on friday from the start, (and if i'm not backed up than "I" wanted it friday from the start), grim is the only one i'm listening to because he ssems like the mature one.
kaphix, you gotta chill the forget out. if it's going to be like this than a contest isn't worth it.

Wow Jesus Christ, It's sad to see such a Good thing come to an Halt because A couple of tempers flared up because It was being taken to seriously, To me it seems both Kap and Ronin got a little to Flared up at eachother and in the end it went downhill from there Well in the end a Clan VS Clan Match is well never good because people are always gonna end up taking it too seriously Fearing that if they lose their clan will become The N00b clan and such. Well hopefully Tempers will die down and everyone will come to agree on common ground and the nice friendly Match that was orignally planned will be started again.

Dude quit being a drama queen, WE WANT TO BUILD! not whine, yes were both arguing over nothing, but we should just forget it for now and build.

Were still planning to build tommorow, so if you want to pout over that then  I dont know what to say. If you dont want to build, then honestly your just chickening out. We're building wether you like it or not.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 10:26:34 PM by Ronin »

Ok, We are chickening out. Who cares, the point is i dont want to build against you. Like i said on my server, its either go somewhere to do something fun, or work my ass off rebuilding a piece of crap that we are gonna lose with. Me, Marco, and VH are out.

i offered to do a contest after we get better, the only reason you wan to keep doing this is to up your popularity, because you would have beaten BH.

Im gonna stop posting because im dont want to get banned by badspot, but go ahead and keep yapping away trying to get my back in the contest.
We care, your clan is falling through your grasp faster than sand. WE are still going to have it, you shouldn't be a drama queen about everything.

Come on Kaphix, you guys gotta try at least. :( It's no fun to see someone give up, especially when it was their own idea. Even though you may (or may not) lose, that shouldn't stop you from trying. You can learn a lot from this competition, and apply it to competitions in the future. I think you should really keep going.

Were trying to convince you but you act like a condescending prick, then the other ppl in your server spaz out and destroy stuff.

We'll find a reason to build tommorow.

This contest is closed untill further notice..... Or untill the clans stop fighting....

Ok, We are chickening out. Who cares, the point is i dont want to build against you. Like i said on my server, its either go somewhere to do something fun, or work my ass off rebuilding a piece of crap that we are gonna lose with. Me, Marco, and VH are out.

i offered to do a contest after we get better, the only reason you wan to keep doing this is to up your popularity, because you would have beaten BH.

Im gonna stop posting because im dont want to get banned by badspot, but go ahead and keep yapping away trying to get my back in the contest.
We care, your clan is falling through your grasp faster than sand. WE are still going to have it, you shouldn't be a drama queen about everything.

Your gonna have a contest against yourself...?

And if i reopen it will everyone stop insulting and flaming everyone else? And i am including myself in that, i was over retavtive. But still, stop acting like jerks in my server :(

And mocheeze, we COULD beat them, but we would have to use techniques other than our own, and im sure they would have a problem with it.
If you would just agree with us, maybe we would have some porgress

Ok tell me what the problem is im confused......

Wanna challenge? Choose the BLBC.

We still wanna have this contest against ussr we just need to all calm down and agree....Sorry for calling ussr gay i was mad.....

He just doesn't want to build he says:

-"I dont want to waste a loving weekend"
-"Your going to win and I don't want to compete"

We just want them to say they'll participate (vert, Marco, Kaphix) so we can build

Your loving my posts up to look confusing, If ya got a complaint email me

Your basing you descision on MY opinon, ask face and diggy and grow up

I just talked to kaphix.....hes trying to confuse you......all of bh is ready to participate were ready just waiting for u.......

Know what, thats really annoying, and downright underhanded. You pissed of USSR and now were going to smite you with our build. Doing crap like that pisses me loving off.