Poll

no voteing

a
b

Author Topic: coliseum (not Roman though:D)  (Read 4804 times)

So my friends and i were working on this coliseum, and it turned out so well that i think it would be a good idea to post it
you will need these to be able to use it
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5cb063d7774ec67dab1eab3e9fa335caaf72729312b50bcd
i will try to get a picture that encompasses the whole thing
don't load brick ownership
i will work on a good image and re-save were there is no brick ownership
you can rate it x/10
you can download the actuall build here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5cb063d7774ec67dab1eab3e9fa335cae0a1cf3b421feec1
this is to be saved in c://program files/blockland/saves/bedroom
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 04:35:48 PM by penthoplayer »

ok, i got some pics
here they are:

Awww, I was getting excited, before I loaded topic I thought someone had made the Roman Colosseum, (which would be epic)

Awww, I was getting excited, before I loaded topic I thought someone had made the Roman Colosseum, (which would be epic)

I thought the same, but I suggest you build something a little more...nice looking on the outside. The inside is pretty cool though.

I thought the same, but I suggest you build something a little more...nice looking on the outside. The inside is pretty cool though.
Yup

Badcolliseum is bad
But goodpurpose is good.

To me it just looks like a bunch of spam put together, but I like the reasoning behind it.

lol, i dont know how to do THAT much yet

To me it just looks like a bunch of spam put together, but I like the reasoning behind it.
there isnt any spam, nor any wasted space
it is all used for the building and the red brick at the bottom is actually lava, and if you touch it, you die

i was doing this just for fun, and besides, this way you can make the outside look however you want to

Looks like nothing but spam.

Looks like nothing but spam.
it is definatly not spam, it is a really good colisium compard to what it could have been
i sometimes think it is the best ever, even the roman one

it is definatly not spam, it is a really good colisium compard to what it could have been
i sometimes think it is the best ever, even the roman one
K.

Keep dreaming.