Author Topic: ...Guys, I need comfort... Shocking...  (Read 958 times)

I was getting my Flobots music off my mothers computer, and I saw a folder called "Brenda's Folder" and opened it. research. research of my mother and father. I'm shocked like some handicap dressed in copper during an electrical storm.

I was getting my Flobots music off my mothers computer, and I saw a folder called "Brenda's Folder" and opened it. research. research of my mother and father. I'm shocked like some handicap dressed in copper during an electrical storm.
You'll have to send it to me so I can make sure you're telling the truth.

pics now or it didn't happen

...Dont know how to post pics. I will tomorrow, I have time then. Sides, my parents could walk in any moment now.

...Dont know how to post pics. I will tomorrow, I have time then. Sides, my parents could walk in any moment now.
Its against the rules to post them. Just PM them

I am forced to say, this is either fake just to get attention, or this is real, and he shouldn't have posted this. At all. Seriously, if this is real, P.M. them.

Send me a PM or it didn't happen.

To make pics, press Print Screen and copy it into the paint program.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 10:36:26 PM by SuperSnake117 »