Author Topic: Game: Intercontinental Ballistics Warfare!  (Read 19841 times)

Welcome, recruits, to the Ballistics Warfare bunker.
Here you will run your continent.
  • North American Trade Organisation (3) - Ladios
  • South American Resistance Party (16) - Colten
  • African Nationalist Governing Body (17) - |Shadow
  • Middle Eastern World Organisation (13) - //Reformist
  • Australasian Power Force (4) - Zenthos
  • International Island Peace Treaty (19) - Tay104

This is a game for 8 players. Every day each continent receives a nuke and a healing pack. Nukes can only last one day, so no stockpiling. Healing packs last for one day, also. Your nuke is to be directed at an enemy continent. Your health pack can be used on your own continent or others. Allies and Enemies are allowed. You receive your nuke at 18:00 and it is revoked at 17:59 the next day. No shooting may occur between 17:59:00 and 18:00:00. Not all of your nukes are guaranteed to hit. Internation Island Peace Treaty has a lower chance of being hit by an enemy nuke. North American Trade Organisation hit for 2 points on contact. Western Europe and Scandinavian National Agreement heal two points with healing pack.
 To get involved, post below with the continent you wish to control. No actions are allowed until all continents are in use. I reserve the right to not allow someone to join the game on the grounds of their mental instability/general idiocy.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 06:57:19 AM by Spation »

North American Trade Organisation

Russian Control Federation :)

Why would Russia and China cooperate argggg.

Greenland! ...

Oh, goddamnit.

Russian Control Federation or South American Resistance Party pls

North American Trade Organisation
It's yours.
Russian Control Federation :)
Yours.
Why would Russia and China cooperate argggg.
Welcome to the world of invasion.
South American Resistance Party pls
You have this.

Australasian Power Force

Ohsht, I ment to put "African Nationalist Governing Body". Can I swap to that?

Ohsht, I ment to put "African Nationalist Governing Body". Can I swap to that?
Will do. I was wondering why nobody wanted Africa.

I was wondering why the Island Peace Treaty was black...

I was wondering why the Island Peace Treaty was black...
When I first wrote this I did it for a forum which had white backgrounds. It didn't show up.

You should probably tell people what timezone you are using.

You should probably tell people what timezone you are using.
I added it about 5 minutes before you posted:
All times are based on current time in Greenwich, UK.

I left it out because the forum I first wrote it for was mostly populated by Brits.

Why not just allow the next turn to start at the day mark or when everyone is done?  Faster and just the same.

Why not just allow the next turn to start at the day mark or when everyone is done?  Faster and just the same.
Because if we wait for everyone to be done we can be waiting an awfully long time, should someone leave without notifying us. Besides, you've got 23hours 59minutes to get your turn in. If you can't make it, it's not my beef.