Poll

Do you think I should make a crosshair that covers the screen like a sniper?

Hell yea
84 (48.3%)
maybye
30 (17.2%)
^HAHA you mispelled maybe
27 (15.5%)
Hell no
8 (4.6%)
This is the stupidest idea EVER!.. EVER!
11 (6.3%)
omg are you serious?
14 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: Alpha's Crosshairs  (Read 9931 times)

My, what a large explosion of cross hairs! I like them, best ones so far! Ive gotta go with the second one. Thanks!

Also notice: I'm working working on a full screen scope with a cross so its like sniping would that be a good idea? if so someone please tell me the dementions of the screen

Umm... I DL it, but where do I put it?

Umm... I DL it, but where do I put it?

C:\Blockland\base\client\ui save as crosshair
you will have to overwrite the old one

Awsome. But they aren't that much. But still awsome.

Awsome. But they aren't that much. But still awsome.

is a crosshair really supposed to be that much?

if it was much then it would distract you from the actual build, and would also probably block your vision to a certain extent.

why are so many people making crosshairs now

anyway i think crosshairs should go in decals not add ons but there good designs

why are so many people making crosshairs now

anyway i think crosshairs should go in decals not add ons but there good designs
You know i thought that to till i reslised it is not a print or a shirt or face icon.
Also, I'm adding more every time and there alot easier then anything else

You know i thought that to till i reslised it is not a print or a shirt or face icon.
Also, I'm adding more every time and there alot easier then anything else

i still think it should be a decal because it alters the game appearance but its not an add on like a vehicle or a weapon

the full screen crosshair should be someting that goes with a addon (say a sniper rifle) and appears when you press "F"

also why are there so many crosshairs recently...

its seems one person made a crosshair and now a bunch of noobs are making them because its the only add on/decal they no how to make

its seems one person made a crosshair and now a bunch of noobs are making them because its the only add on/decal they no how to make
omfg did you not read my post? This isn't the only things i've made your the noob i have ever heard from you yet -.-

bye the way EPIC FAIL FOR YOU

STOP WITH THE loving CROSSHAIRS.

Dont think this is the right section... Also, a crosshair with that many tick lines shoulnt be that small.