Author Topic: Port:Ocean Plats plus Dark Version-names fixed for V10  (Read 13681 times)

who the hell are you? the freaking map police?,i look for the authors name before i port these maps, i started to port another map, sent the files to the author,who posted it without saying anything about the work i did,and you all praise them.

and i am an adult,i do not need permission to do anything.

the DEAD grass was in the original map,so its in this map,you dont like it,dont download it or play it.

wheres your port?
Your an adult?!?!? Wow you have noooooooooooo life man. get a job or somtin. Badspot might be an adult, but hesse the one who made the game, he at least has a life.

i have a life,i have a job,i have my own place,im just a big kid,but im more into the things i can make with torque than with the legos,it may even lead to a job making making stuff for the next great video game.

90% of you people on here are spoiled brats who get off on seeing themselfs curse,i can see that with an attitude like most of yours,you will go real far in life......................... ...........NOT!!!!!

i have a life,i have a job,i have my own place,im just a big kid,but im more into the things i can make with torque than with the legos,it may even lead to a job making making stuff for the next great video game.

90% of you people on here are spoiled brats who get off on seeing themselfs curse,i can see that with an attitude like most of yours,you will go real far in life......................... ...........NOT!!!!!

Is this how an adult, or "big kid" as you put it types to... Humans?

I'm thir-loving-teen and I do a better job speaking so that others don't think I'm a dumbass than someone who apparently is a grown adult.

next great video game huh? whats that gonna be, "the video game for adlts who have no life!" (made by a dude who has no life, and his avatar is a chewtoy.)

Sry but I hate adults, most are teen haters, and think us teen have no brains, and they make us do homework.
Thiers other thing, but I don;t fill like posting them.

Good point ^_^

Remove the loving grass.

Do it yourself.
Its not that hard.
You don't even need mission editor to do this.