Author Topic: Mcdonalds monopoly  (Read 5410 times)

That Monopoly stuff was gay. The whole school practically got together to try to win the grand prize which I think was a car or a big sum of cash, but no one would get the last piece needed.
Why?

Because there isn't one.

Do you even know what the chicken nuggets are made of?
i do admit.. their fries are really tasty...
You see the extra where thay see how long the fries last?

I was eating McDonald's french fries in preschool.. In my mom's Van, which we still have..
Guess what I found today...

There made of chicken Brest

There's a specific reason why the fries are so good. It was revealed by a group of rather pissed off Vegans that McFries were actually dipped in beef stock before being frozen and shipped. This, when found out, caused a load of Vegans to sue McDonalds for tricking them to ingest meat products without any warning thus causing irreparable damage to their life style choice. They lost of course, but now you know the dirty secret. McFries are dipped in beef stock and is the reason why they always will taste the best.

True story, look it up.

thus causing irreparable damage to their life style choice.
I lol'd

"OH NO! I ENJOYED EATING SOMETHING RELATED TO MEAT! MY SOUL IS FOREVER LOST."

Only the finest Caviar is fitting for Otis. It must be prepared on a silver platter with all the trimmings.
k.

I lol'd

"OH NO! I ENJOYED EATING SOMETHING RELATED TO MEAT! MY SOUL IS FOREVER LOST."
Yeah, you'd be surprised at how quickly a group of smart people can become morons and go on a witch hunt.

There's a specific reason why the fries are so good. It was revealed by a group of rather pissed off Vegans that McFries were actually dipped in beef stock before being frozen and shipped. This, when found out, caused a load of Vegans to sue McDonalds for tricking them to ingest meat products without any warning thus causing irreparable damage to their life style choice. They lost of course, but now you know the dirty secret. McFries are dipped in beef stock and is the reason why they always will taste the best.

True story, look it up.

lol.

I work there, and no, that's not true.

You all just jump on the "oh no mcdonalds big corporation evil die" bandwagon without actually knowing anything about it. I'm not saying it's healthy, because it's not, but that's not the point. It's there for conveniance, and speed, not health. We don't do crap like drop burgers and reuse them or spit in your drinks. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

lol.

You all just jump on the "oh no mcdonalds big corporation evil die" bandwagon without actually knowing anything about it. I'm not saying it's healthy, because it's not, but that's not the point. It's there for conveniance, and speed, not health. We don't do crap like drop burgers and reuse them or spit in your drinks. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

how much do you get paid

how much do you get paid

i meant about mcdonalds itself, but about $8.70 an hour, but technically i'm still in training so i'll be getting a payrise in a few weeks.

i meant about mcdonalds itself, but about $8.70 an hour, but technically i'm still in training so i'll be getting a payrise in a few weeks.

Lul, a manager job at one of the McDonalds around here gets you just above 7 bucks.

Rex

Lul, a manager job at one of the McDonalds around here gets you just above 7 bucks.

lol, poor people.

lol.

No, it's absolutely true. I worked there for a stint myself and it was proven in that article. That and I did do my own little version of McFries through a failed attempt to make poutine and guess what? Tastes just like McFries.

I love McDonalds
I saw SuperSize Me, and the it just made me hungry and want some McDonalds : )