Author Topic: Slide Player  (Read 12315 times)

This playertype will slide on all surfaces.
Example uses:
-Skiing without skis(its much easier)
-Use events to make players have this playertype on ice areas of a build
-Fooling around!

This playertype uses Player Description(more on this later), you can type /playerdescription(or /playerdesc) <playertypenamehere> for a description of that playertype.
example:
/playerdesc slide player

Comes in normal and no-jet variations.

Known issues: falls through the floor(i.e bedroom floor) sometimes. To resolve this, make sure you spawn on bricks as they seem to not have this issue
Sometimes collides with sides of floor bricks that it shouldn't

Download
player_slide.zip

Installation
Put player_slide.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

It's different, but I could use this a lot.
Damn you Hunter! Almost gotca there lol =P

downloading when I can.
I love you!

I was thinking about making something like this today at school! You beat me to it.....RAWR.

Cool add-on though.

Maybe make it have more "Air Control" because when you're going down a slope you can't really do much but go straight.

Nice but it's too bad it's a /cmd. I suppose we'll have to bear with it. Very nice idea though for a playground build etc.

Nice but it's too bad it's a /cmd. I suppose we'll have to bear with it. Very nice idea though for a playground build etc.
The player type isn't activated through a /cmd, the player description script is.

Skiing as in sliding by walking or Tribes skiing?

Both, in a way.

You can slide on the terrain and use the jets to boost you.  Walking skiing works as well(not as fast however)

now i can make a ice skating rink!thanks dude!

nice been waiting for this  :cookie:  :cookie:

The player type isn't activated through a /cmd, the player description script is.

Sorry I misread it's getting pretty late over here. Overall nice idea for certain builds...