Author Topic: The Simpsons  (Read 1897 times)

Anyone watch it? It's my favorite show. I've seen every episode, even the one where Bart gets addicted to drugs.

Anyone watch it? It's my favorite show. I've seen every episode, even the one where Bart gets addicted to drugs.
Everyone has seen every episode of the Simpsons.

Not the babies born today.

It's certainly declined over the years, but that's what happens after running as long as they have. Not as bad as Family Guy has become. Instead of a real plot, all they really do is fill the episode with parodied "That reminds me of the time...." segments that leave me waiting for a laugh which never comes. They're trying to hard to be as edgy as South Park and they're failing miserably.

all they really do is fill the episode with parodied "That reminds me of the time..."
That's what sells the show unfortunately. Then for awhile The Simpsons felt like it was emulating Family Guy.

That's what sells the show unfortunately. Then for awhile The Simpsons felt like it was emulating Family Guy.
Didn't they have an episode where they were watching that or had some other reference to it? I know SOuth Park did and that reference was amusing.

I dislike The Simpsons now. It used to be cool, then the audience got full of 7-year-old kids, and the episodes have lightened up.

I'm sticking with Family Guy.

If they showed family guy here, I would change, but stupid freaking TVNZ stuck it up their ass so I don't get to see it.

Hmm...
I don't know what's best. Family Guy or The Simpsons.
At first I liked Simpsons more, but now Family guy is catching up.
Still really like Simpsons though.

I never really found the simpsons to be funny.

I like south park more :P

old simpsons>new simpsons

(its cool how theyre on season 20! already!)

They're trying to hard to be as edgy as South Park and they're failing miserably.
South Park isn't, and never was funny.