Author Topic: Nick's XP has failed D:  (Read 3941 times)

Stop preaching about Ubuntu. Everyone knows about it. If he wanted it, he probably would've already gotten it.
I agree. If I say, 'OH MY COMPUTER IS BEING SO SUCKISH RIGHT NOW', its always 'GET UBUNTU' with him or something. And I am getting it, but only to pry a few files I hid in my D: drive so they weren't deleted. I.E: My Steam password.

Stop preaching about Ubuntu. Everyone knows about it. If he wanted it, he probably would've already gotten it.
Also, download and install Ubuntu for the time being, just to make your computer usable; I'm not saying switch to it.

wait, nevermind, your logic is better. No computer is better than a usable computer. ok. I get it now.

wait, nevermind, your logic is better. No computer is better than a usable computer. ok. I get it now.
My comment was directed at tails. Yours was related but not relevant because your post isn't talking about switching to Ubuntu forever.

Tails never said nor implied "forever".

Tails never said nor implied "forever".
He still preaches it's name.

I downloaded Windows XP home (sp2 slipstreamed :D) and reused my key that was stamped on the underbelly of my laptop. Then I activated over the internet. Done that a few times.

I downloaded Windows XP home (sp2 slipstreamed :D) and reused my key that was stamped on the underbelly of my laptop. Then I activated over the internet. Done that a few times.
How do you do it? PM me steps if you can.

Icy, you should have PM'd him, really. You're going to get banned now :(

I don't even have a laptop..?

you adapted it and used a wireless keyboard and mouse and a monitor with a hella long VGA cable/wireless

HOW DID YOU KNOW MAN

NOW YOU MAY FIND OUT THAT I LIVE IN MY SHOWER >:O

BT WAS PHONE LINE
TISCALI WAS PHONE