Author Topic: Nick's XP has failed D:  (Read 3940 times)

Well, I reformatted my C drive and my XP instillation disk is so forgeted up it won't let me reinstall Windows. So now I use my dad's laptop or me mum's every now and then to contact you guys. One upside to this is for the worm and a few of my other buddies with PS3s; I'll be getting mine soon so contact with them will be a bit easier.

tl;dr: Send me a copy of XP or Vista please cause mine is forgeted up.

1. do you still have the keycode... If so PM me :D

I'm selling my Vista for $200 today, too bad :D if I get another I'll be sure to. not; money>you

1. do you still have the keycode... If so PM me :D
forget you. I want my computer.

I'm selling my Vista for $200 today, too bad :D if I get another I'll be sure to. not; money>you
Please may I have it?

Also, download and install Ubuntu for the time being, just to make your computer usable; I'm not saying switch to it.

Please may I have it?

some guy I don't know vs $200, wat do you think, rly.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 02:58:34 PM by Phone »

Also, download and install Ubuntu for the time being, just to make your computer usable; I'm not saying switch to it.

some guy I don't know vs $200, wat do you think, rly.
OH COME ON.

$199
Its $320 in the store, that's one epic stuff of a deal.

Shut up. People arn't gonna give you free operating systems. Go get ubuntu.

<3

QFT

I am. And Jeorge told me you was taking a shower. Does tails take showers with his computer or something?

Shut up. People arn't gonna give you free operating systems. Go get ubuntu. get XP again or whine to Microsoft.
Stop preaching about Ubuntu. Everyone knows about it. If he wanted it, he probably would've already gotten it.