Author Topic: TF2 Medigun  (Read 26908 times)

Would it be possible to make it so that if you get an Uber Charge up, you could use a secondary attack like the Flamethrower to do it, and make the targeted player's player datablock change to something like 'Player Uber Charge' and change back to the minigame's datablock after a certain amount of time?

Why not have it make diffrent settings and change the symbol on the back like freeze make a freeze symbol flamethrower make a flame symbol or even a LAZOR lol and what if you made it suck ppl up and shoot them out XD(make it so they can get out easily tho >.>

so basicaly its a minigun that heals when your shooting team mates?

Nice work racer. i has new suggestion: Heavy's minigun

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Kinda. it doesn't shoot... it blows out a healing effect.

For the uber thing, rather then setting the players datablock to something else, you could just set there repair rate uber high.

looks like a WW2 flamethrower, which should be made. nevermind a flamethrower has been made.

EPIC WIN!
Here, have some Ice Cream: :iceCream:

It's like the Ghostbusters.

I reaaly like where you're going with this. :D Sasha, please. Or the scout's bat.

Who touched Sasha?

Who touched my gun?! :D

« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 11:44:44 PM by Isjix »

Do like. I would name it something different, just for the sake of organization. For instance, Medigun would work, but drop the TF2, no need for that.

Hmmm if you haven't noteiced all my TF2 weapons have "TF2" in front of them, so this will remain that way.