Author Topic: Average Blocklander's Age?  (Read 10700 times)

1988 (In Human years that makes me 16)

No, that makes you 20...

Most people who say they're 12 and act like total 'tards are usually small children who think 12 is an age respected by the interwebs, , and try to look smart. I'm 12, and happen to know the difference between handicapped and normal.

Most people who say they're 12 and act like total 'tards are usually small children who think 12 is an age respected by the interwebs, , and try to look smart. I'm 12, and happen to know the difference between handicapped and normal.
Actually no, they say they're 13-18 trying to be "Mature".

See, it's the immature people who are the ones you worry about.
I know a 9 year old who can script like a badass o.o
And yet I know a "14 year old" Who cant spell year.
For the record: I'm going to be 13 on Halloween. *for those of you who are too stupid to know when Halloween is, it's the 31'st*And yes, thy balls hath dropped.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 05:30:09 AM by JDofPivot »

See, it's the immature people who are the ones you worry about.
I know a 9 year old who can script like a badass o.o
And yet I know a "14 year old" Who cant spell year.
For the record: I'm going to be 13 on Halloween. *for those of you who are too stupid to know when Halloween is, it's the 31'st*And yes, thy balls hath dropped.
Halloween is an American Holiday, that would be the reason why people wouldn't know about it, stupid.

Wat? everybody knows what Halloween is

13, I was 12 when i started.

Wat? everybody knows what Halloween is

they dont celebrate halloween in some places
etc:singapore,malayasia and more

Hey! I'm twevle but I'm not immature at all!

I came here as a total noob at 11 years of age.

3 years down the line and I have you all eating out of the palm of someone else's hand.

uuuuu i forget.............. Oh ya its um... don't tell me.. um..14.... I think that's it

JdofPivot, you should be an emo bitch for Halloween, oh wait...

btw: Im 15, and Ive been playing for 9 months on and off.

isn't there a thread like this in off topic?
and 16