BLBC - Blockland Builder's Club

Author Topic: BLBC - Blockland Builder's Club  (Read 15100 times)

Looking forward to seing you're server and all the amazing builds :D

Hey Kaphix, would you rather that I copy and paste the content of the first post in this thread and make a new one? Come on dude, think about it.

I having been able to enter your're server, its allways full :P

Go Mocheeze!
I will pop in sometime and give you a cookie!

I have heard alot about this. I don't actually intend to join, but it would be fun to try sometime. Fail or not, I'll be sure to check it out.

Good luck with the Cla... Club!

Oh no! KINEX look out!

KINEX was too stupid to run so he got hit.

The driver [Ninja] was trying to help KINEX, but entrepreneur in was too busy laughing his ass off on the trailer.

It wasn't my build. Hehe. I don't think anybody knows who built it.
I was just fulfilling orders of Mocheeze to post pictures of them dying.

you cant even go in it and it owns cryptics...

âstrô

i built that truck.
its the road hero plus trailer.
and it changes colors like a chameleon, anytime i join it has a different colorscheme. :D

hmm, am I still entitled to my position of 'friend' of BLBC, because I would like to help out.

i built that truck.
its the road hero plus trailer.
and it changes colors like a chameleon, anytime i join it has a different colorscheme. :D

I should have known it was you, astro. It's definatly your building style. And Mocheeze said he like to change the color of it every time he goes into the server. Haha!

Why did you spam this thread?

And yeah Ronin, "friend" is an *almost* permanent title. Feel free to help out. :)

I'd like to be a part of this. When is the server usually up, so I may be tested?