Author Topic: BLBC - Blockland Builder's Club  (Read 15099 times)

Well, That won't help the cause, will it...

Sad to hear it.

I didn't know you tried to contact me. I understand though, nobody was using it for a long time. :(

It's pretty much the standard way that I run things in the BLBC. Plus I spilled apple juice in my only computer, so I had to basically quit the internet for 3 months. Long story.

I've been wondering, is BLBC still active? Because I've been thinking of being in a Club rather than a demanding and sensless clan.

We go for months without having a server, then we'll have have a really kick-ass server for a few weeks. When we don't have a server, we're still kind of a club because we always play together and hang out. So that means that we're not looking for any new members just because we don't want to have a server up right now.

I've been wondering, is BLBC still active? Because I've been thinking of being in a Club rather than a demanding and sensless clan.

IM doesn't want you to do anything.

If you guys would like I can set you up a server, I have a spare. I cant say I'll always be there- Retail at Christmastime, but I am always willing to work.

I'll probably be in need of your service when retail comes out, since I don't see there being another BLBC server until then. Thanks for the offer man! If I don't need the BLBC server, I might have another thing that needs a server. :)

what worry's me wizzy, its the amout of power you're useing, thinking it might run up into a lot of money in a year. You got U.P.S too?

Yes, actually, for 10 minutes worth of server-ing. I doubt it'll come to much use- I dont have an auto-shutdown :-P

I'm one of the better off- My apartment's rent does include a flat fee for electricity, heating and water :-D I KNOW for a FACT i run up the bill something hefty!

:D Like my old pal Cristain told me, "Through fire and flames the server begins!" He was such a wierdo! XD
EDIT:  I finely know what he meant with it! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5223210171664357883&q=Through+fire+and+flames
He was a rocker too.
EDIT2: you ought to have a script laying somewhere that auto saves eveything before the server shuts down, however this is a bit troublesome I can make myself a guess about.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 04:44:02 PM by The Unknown »

FYI: BLBC still alive and kicking for retail.