Author Topic: the demo mode has a code to live?!?!?  (Read 3226 times)

i dont think theres enough places and stuff in the demo mode.. but the only lucky thing i have to guess is the code? (the code name is the authentiction key. i dont know what it means becuase im new to blockland...) so i dont know the code so. comment if you have any idea what it means and stuff like that.

Buy it for $20.

Ask your parents to use a money order if they are afraid to use their credit card.

That is called the authentication key you get one when you purchase the game to get more bricks and access to the online mode.

That is called the authentication key you get one when you purchase the game to get more bricks and access to the online mode.

Yes, and if they get you a key, make sure you ask your parents before you start playing online with other people.

Yes, and if they get you a key, make sure you ask your parents before you start playing online with other people.
forget parents.

forget parents.
He's trying to keep forgettards out of online play. Great job.

i dont think theres enough places and stuff in the demo mode.. but the only lucky thing i have to guess is the code? (the code name is the authentiction key. i dont know what it means becuase im new to blockland...) so i dont know the code so. comment if you have any idea what it means and stuff like that.
     Since most people are saying little parts of what to do let me tell you exactly what to do. First you go to http://www.Blockland.us and click on "Buy. Use Paypal or credit card, or send $20 threw mail. Have your parents help you out doing this. After sending Badspot/Eric Hartman $20 using 1 of these 3 methods. A key/code will be sent to you by email. Type this code in when you start Blockland and asks you for a key. Beware there are no moderators online to watch what people type, so anyone can type whatever they want without any consequence. Have Fun!

Make sure you use .us not .com.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 06:14:44 AM by shawnpup »

ban ban ban
jk
get your parents to buy it for you or use MAIL Order
good luck

love from:shawnpup
handicapped.

i dont think theres enough places and stuff in the demo mode.. but the only lucky thing i have to guess is the code?
Ya, you're supposed to guess the code. If you get it right, you unlock your game :D

handicapped.
Yea he's handicapped right? Look at your friggin avatar, Its a scope you stole from another topic.