Author Topic: Add-Ons "Select All" Button v2  (Read 12074 times)

Could you edit the GUI where you could save a preset of add-on presets similar to the mini game preset menu.  It would make it easier to set up different types of servers like free builds or DM servers.

I like this idea as well.

Its probably something i'd incorporate into RTB. Might need to make a post in the rtb thread to brainstorm some ideas for how it'd work.

Just add a button that would be "Add New Section/Group", then you'd have the option to check whichever add-ons you wanted, then click another button "Create", and it would make a branched off section with it's very own check box.

Edit: Made a diagram in paint! :D

« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 09:51:02 AM by WRB852 »

I remembered someone talking about the idea with RTB presets a while ago, and that it was in RTB already or something - I'm going to wait until this is confirmed or denied, as I don't want my script to conflict with other people using RTB.

Just add a button that would be "Add New Section/Group", then you'd have the option to check whichever add-ons you wanted, then click another button "Create", and it would make a branched off section with it's very own check box.

Edit: Made a diagram in paint! :D

>life

I remembered someone talking about the idea with RTB presets a while ago, and that it was in RTB already or something - I'm going to wait until this is confirmed or denied, as I don't want my script to conflict with other people using RTB.

Well, the presets thing so far is just for grouping Add-Ons in the Download Manager, not for grouping Add-Ons a player has enabled.

However, I do think it best that RTB incorporate such Add-On management

So, what do you suggest I do?

I might add the Select Default thing and make it work with the Music Files list for an update.

Updated to v2. It adds a "Select Default" button and the ability to select all/default Music in the Music Files menu.

Thank you sooo much it is so helpful

What map is it in your maps folder that has a name that looks like egypita

I'm pretty sure this comes with RTB.

Now all i want is this for the events window too :D
wouldnt that cause major lag?