Author Topic: Add-Ons "Select All" Button v2  (Read 12073 times)

Add-Ons "Select All" Button v2
Toggle all Add-Ons on and off with a single click.

Description
This is a quick script that allows you to toggle all Add-Ons on and off using a single button which is added to the top of the Add-Ons menu.

v2 adds a "Select Default" button and the ability to select all/default Music in the Music Files menu.

Download
SpaceMods Home Page
Download Page
Direct Link
View on RTB Download Manager

This mod has been placed under the SpaceMods license. Please follow the rules given in the license if modifying and releasing derivative works which use this code.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 05:15:31 AM by Space Guy »

This will be useful. Nice job.

This... Is... USEFUL!!!

I like it another cool thing would be to access add-ons in mid-game.

Wow, i was just about to request this. Nice.

I like it another cool thing would be to access add-ons in mid-game.
Thats pritty much imposable, all the other players would have to load the add-on, witch is only done from the loading screen, therefore they will crash. But me thinks NiXiLL has done something that Badspot might not like too much where he's managed to load add-ons not using datablocks. Its confusing.

Edit: Forgot a request, could you make it so you could add new check things for certain weapons. E.G. I made a check thing called "All_Vehicles" and when this was checked, it would enable all vehicles.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 10:27:05 AM by boodals »

Nice

Edit: Aww new post.

Awesome.

Space Guy needs to make more mods, we're lacking.

Awsome. This is the first Real addon in a few days lol.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:11:04 AM by surfdiver2008 »

Awesome.

Space Guy needs to make more mods, we're lacking.
I Lwove Space guy, His Add-ons are in reasonable reasons Forgot to say Space Guy, Heres Your Credit  :panda: :panda:

wow ty dude now i dont have to scroll through 500 add ons so...very...slow so i dont miss a thing....THANK YOU!!!

ya we need more addons befroe rtb comes out.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:20:41 AM by EAP!!! »

Cool space i will download

Wow, i was just about to request this. Nice.
Thats pritty much imposable, all the other players would have to load the add-on, witch is only done from the loading screen, therefore they will crash.
not nessecarily if it were to be they load EVERY add-on in the list(kinds sucks if theres too many) then if say they disabled the medigun and enabled the rocket launcher there would be no problem
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 12:41:41 PM by NanoTech »

Why would you make the option to select all items from a list be part of that same list?

You should instead add 3 buttons to bottom portion of the window:

Select All
Select None
Select Default (selects all Add-Ons that come with the game)