Author Topic: In case you've been wondering  (Read 4813 times)

I wouldn't be telling you these strong opinions if I thought they weren't true
There's a few things here:
1. Why the forget do you care?
2. No one gives a stuff if you're leaving for good, just stop with the drama, it's pitiful.

he will sell it to kaphix for $20
Don't give him ideas!
I want it D:

sell it to kaphix for $30

5. Do not plea for sympathy

Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it.

Sorry but I'll play what I want to play god damn it. If anyone has the audacity to say I'm too old for it or it's not cool then they can go forget themselves. It's my recreational time, not theirs.

This is like calling Webkinz or whatever it is for adults. Blockland really is a social gathering for teens, the kids kinda smelt in.

Sorry but I'll play what I want to play god damn it. If anyone has the audacity to say I'm too old for it or it's not cool then they can go forget themselves. It's my recreational time, not theirs.
Quote for truth.

Yet another member has thrown dirt on his name.

I suggest you take what a druggie says with a grain of salt :D
Seriously.

I'M SORRY I'M HAVING FUN, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

It's a Neutral game, it has childish undertones but bottom line is it's "E for Everyone". That's like insulting a grown man for playing the Wii. Furthermore, you're ridiculous attack on our social lives proves nothing. You know nothing about us personally, and therefore your argument is invalid. Lastly, you were a good member of the community, but it's you who has degraded. Right now, you're an idiot.Nice Drama, handicap.Yeah "It's a trap". Stop being so condescending. Just because you have some issues to work out doesn't mean we all do. I deduce you have issues specifically related toward acting a little younger, or growing up. I'm 16. That doesn't mean I can't have fun. That doesn't mean I don't like to build stuff. I even play NERF with my cousins. That doesn't mean I act like a child, or anything of the sort. You have no basis for anything you just typed so I leave you with this:

Shut the forget up.

I agree with Yuki.  :3