Author Topic: In case you've been wondering  (Read 4691 times)

Which you haven't. Just letting you know that you guys have become what we all once swore to destroy. I don't feel there's any reason I should come here, and I haven't been. I am above and beyond your trap of a game. And you older members, I have a serious message for you:

Don't you think it's pathetic that you've been playing a children's game for years? Come on, some of you guys are 15 and you still think this is an adequate social interaction. Seriously, I know you don't know how to change, but you need to realize that this is not how a person should spend their free time. Many of you are ADDICTED to this game. This is a children's game and I KNOW you will deny it but it IS.

well if this is a fun way for people to pass their time i don't think you should get on their case about it

well if this is a fun way for people to pass their time i don't think you should get on their case about it
Trolls don't have much else to do entrepreneur in :/

Trolls don't have much else to do entrepreneur in :/
Koden isn't a troll, but thinks too much about things.

Koden, I think your opinion could be true, based on the person you are talking to. It could have effected our social life and we don't know it, because we can't see what it would have been like without Blockland.

Also, I don't play Blockland anymore, because:
1: I got sick of it. May play it again in a month.
2: Computer in the shop for another week.

But Koden, don't try to make us do what you want, because it could leave you with a bad name for you life, and most people won't do it.