Author Topic: In case you've been wondering  (Read 4695 times)

Which you haven't. Just letting you know that you guys have become what we all once swore to destroy. I don't feel there's any reason I should come here, and I haven't been. I am above and beyond your trap of a game. And you older members, I have a serious message for you:

Don't you think it's pathetic that you've been playing a children's game for years? Come on, some of you guys are 15 and you still think this is an adequate social interaction. Seriously, I know you don't know how to change, but you need to realize that this is not how a person should spend their free time. Many of you are ADDICTED to this game. This is a children's game and I KNOW you will deny it but it IS.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 02:48:07 AM by Badspot »

FYI: There is more players 14+ than there is 13- on Blockland.
Well, if they are under 13 they sure act mature.

Define a "children's game."

FYI: There is more players 14+ than there is 13- on Blockland.
Well, if they are under 13 they sure act mature.
Bullstuff

Can I have your key. At least to make you shut up about quiting for the millionth time.

Roblox?
QFT!

I dont think this is a kids game...

Koden, Go play something like Club penguin, then come back and play blockland, look at the differences.

3 New posts. Woah.

well i think some people like you shud go to places o well if people play not like people that are 50+ play other games with there grandchildern so stfu you cant tell people what they can and cant do. and get the stars off of this game noob if you goen to say stuff like that

Can someone translate what chills just said?

I was just about to ask the same thing.

Can I have your key. At least to make you shut up about quiting for the millionth time.
Then give it to me. I'm sick of people thinking I'm not a good builder or disrespecting me because of my ID.
What is Koden's ID? 143?

Don't you think it's pathetic that you've been playing a children's game for years?
I'M SORRY I'M HAVING FUN, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

It's a Neutral game, it has childish undertones but bottom line is it's "E for Everyone". That's like insulting a grown man for playing the Wii. Furthermore, you're ridiculous attack on our social lives proves nothing. You know nothing about us personally, and therefore your argument is invalid. Lastly, you were a good member of the community, but it's you who has degraded. Right now, you're an idiot.
Just letting you know that you guys have become what we all once swore to destroy.
Nice Drama, handicap.
I am above and beyond your trap of a game.
Yeah "It's a trap". Stop being so condescending. Just because you have some issues to work out doesn't mean we all do. I deduce you have issues specifically related toward acting a little younger, or growing up. I'm 16. That doesn't mean I can't have fun. That doesn't mean I don't like to build stuff. I even play NERF with my cousins. That doesn't mean I act like a child, or anything of the sort. You have no basis for anything you just typed so I leave you with this:

Shut the forget up.

well i'm sayin he cant tell us we is for us and whats not for us. my grandma plays games that r for 10- and shes 60soemthen i dont wanna hear this stuff. all i am sayin