Author Topic: i want rpg stuff listed here like rp card since they didnt post it at the site  (Read 6916 times)

it has to it means FOR ADDONS ONLY

you probly know what the topic was

oh any idea what the events or the addon for making a elevator it looked cool i saw a video of it

i know im doing alot of posts im sorry but sometimes i dont think of all the things to say on one post

Stop Quadruple Posting, you're lucky I'm here to stop you from going further.

I think after 2 Quadruple posts I have the authority to call you loving dumbassed creep bunny.

hay all i want is some really good addons and replyes

Just above the name "Add-Ons" on the main forum is "Files"

Do you think posting Add-On Questions in Add-Ons is right considering it's under Files?

NOT ANYMORE I TOLD YOU I LEARNED MY LESSON

you are sooooo close to breaking the repeated post record

That gives you a cookie!  :cookie:

Although your post gets you this...

hey i told you already why i sometimes do multiple posts SO STOP INSULTING ME and please get some1 to help me make stuff with milkshape so i can make a banshee from halo combat evolved becouse i think i can make easy shapes with milkashape but i cant do the scripting languge so i need some1 to program it so it can only hold one person shoot 2 balls at the same time and make it fly and have a moving roosterpit so it opens when its emty and closes when its full and make it so that fire comes out of the rockets when it moves (the ones that move the banshee) please

sorry for my not so great typeing i cant remember to do EVERY perioad (i know bad spelling  im ten) and punctioation mark

im getting poeple to make rpg stuff i think just found a digmod

At the idiot that posted this:
  • Learn2internet
  • learn2PM
  • learn2spell
  • learn2notbealovingfool