Author Topic: This forum is falling (or has already) into the Abyss.  (Read 10378 times)

I agree with the bump, actually.I would say I.Q. of 50.  I took an I.Q. test online and got, I dunno, 105.
(I'm autistic, those kinds people are normally intelligent.)
No, that is a savant.  Autism means you have a lowered social capacity. More prone to liking to be alone and does not like to speak outside a group of trusted individuals. Savants are people with a severe mental disability (usually autism) but has a certain ability that is beyond normal. That ability is usually in the arts but to be more exact piano / related musical stuff.

"clap emote"
"wave emote"
"dance emote" (some ones of these emotes are from habbo hotel)
I hated that game.

Quote from: General Omega
General Omega   1965   Owen9456   6722   72.19.39.49   Lieing   -1   -1

No joke. Thats the real reason why he perma'd me.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 07:00:25 PM by Owen9456 »

Might be a bit late for my opinion, but I totally agree. There are too many idiots on the forum.

I doubt this would ever, ever happen, but it would be nice if Badspot added some sort of rule on syntax. It's extremely annoying when someone screams "OMG DIS IS BEZT BILD EVR :cookie;;; P>LLLZZZZZZLSK". Banning for that would be completely understandable, and even helpful to most of the community.

Another idea would be installing a reputation system. Each member could rank a member on their maturity level (after, let's say, 200 posts). If their maturity level is high enough, they could be admitted into a "mature ranked members only" forum, where someone could have a professional and intellectual discussion without complete idiots butting in.

this place is going to hell so fast

Saddest thing about having lots of members with a game like this is that as this game gets more and more popular, the average blocklander iq will drop. Seems like so many people these days join a server and automatically ask for admin.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

/thread

I wish I was here for those times where a member could 'hold an argument and understand common english'

I wish I was here for those times where a member could 'hold an argument and understand common english'
What does that have to do with anything?

I think these idiots just need an education.

This thread proves my point, locking.