Author Topic: This forum is falling (or has already) into the Abyss.  (Read 10350 times)

Traders been pissed off in his JVS Doors topic, for example.

While I haven't looked at that thread in ages I assume it's because people were whining about glitches or other problems.

Also, Badspot never gets pissed off?

Also, Badspot never gets pissed off?

Badspot probably doesn't give a stuff about the trivial nonsense going on.

Badspot probably doesn't give a stuff about the trivial nonsense going on.

But he also don't want it too spread on each topic on the forums.

But he also don't want it too spread on each topic on the forums.

Yeah but then when someone is spreading stuff all over the place he's pretty much asking for trouble.

We need that old forum to be renovated.  This is getting out of hand.  Take clone tropper55 and his AS clan for example.
I mean, for god's sake.

I kind of enjoy the cheap laughs.

I understand that the fourms are failling...but noone does anything about it. (with the exception of ranting which is the same as doing nothing)

That strikethrough "i" had me scratching at the screen.

That strikethrough "i" had me scratching at the screen.
I lol'd.

I miss the old days, very small number of idiots, the elders, not being handicapped and actually doing things.
I can't talk much though, I have been preoccupied by Oblivion, GeneRally, and CS-2D, and Have not been plang Blockland much. I'm thinking about starting again. Possibly revamp my RPG script. Seeing as I've run some of he better rpg's1.

The community could better itself if more people that knew what they were doing hosted servers, and would help the idiots, instead of banning2.

:D

1If you were not there don't make handicapped comments on how no one could beat <Name>'s rpg*.
*I expect someone to copypasta this.
2Some of those idiots are not worth it, I know :/, I ban them too :D

A change in avatar bones? I like it. :D

The other one was funny though.

Here's a depiction of the current SOA:

Now, I suggest we hold an election for a very small handful of Moderation candidates, to turn the forum back into this: