Author Topic: This forum is falling (or has already) into the Abyss.  (Read 10368 times)

I think the problem is that noobs are starting to come into this game, And instead of helping them, you guys just flame them.

Meh, That's just my opinion, seeing as how most of you guys think flaming everyone who doesn't agree with you is the answer.

Learn to read.
Us = Ourselves, our arguments, our views, dreams, hopes pleasures, dreads, etc.
Hurrrrrr.

LET THERE BE LIGHT! [Plugs in a lightbulb] ok, now we can see ok in the abyss.

LET THERE BE LIGHT! [Plugs in a lightbulb] ok, now we can see ok in the abyss.
/fail

To anyone who feels absolutely insulted by these kids posting in this forum, here's the golden trick to making it all go away:

Just ignore them.

Keep posting whatever and having good topics with others that have any sort of rational going for them. If you see someone posted some crap gibberish, just ignore it. Don't even answer to it, don't even try. Someone else will come in and just tell him no one can understand what he's saying. In contrast, if you go in (since you feel so strongly about it), you'll probably end up insulting him and causing more confusion, amplifying the problem. On a side note, there is no justification for flaming, don't even bother trying to justify it.

What if they make a topic and keep bumping it?
Ignore it.

What if they post in my favorite topic? Topic ruine-
Ignore it.

But they're so annoy-
JUST IGNORE THEM.

To anyone who feels absolutely insulted by these kids posting in this forum, here's the golden trick to making it all go away:

Just ignore them.

Keep posting whatever and having good topics with others that have any sort of rational going for them. If you see someone posted some crap gibberish, just ignore it. Don't even answer to it, don't even try. Someone else will come in and just tell him no one can understand what he's saying. In contrast, if you go in (since you feel so strongly about it), you'll probably end up insulting him and causing more confusion, amplifying the problem. On a side note, there is no justification for flaming, don't even bother trying to justify it.

What if they make a topic and keep bumping it?
Ignore it.

What if they post in my favorite topic? Topic ruine-
Ignore it.

But they're so annoy-
JUST IGNORE THEM.
QFT... That's what i was trying to say for Yuki!

It has been in an abyss for years.

Someone needs to make another forum, in which to apply you must take an IQ test, and score above 20. I know this means losing about 99% of the forum, but it's worth it.
This is actually a good idea. Except instead of 20, maybe 80. Also have a smartness system like on Facepunch.

Ha i'm not on the list :P.

The color of MuffinMix's avatar changed on my monitor for like ten seconds.