Author Topic: This forum is falling (or has already) into the Abyss.  (Read 10172 times)

I hate it when mine changes colors.

Biggest collection of noob examples.

Seriously, we're going into like social collapse here.

Isn't that like a rule on Facepunch?
I haven't the slightest, I don't visit facepunch at all so.

Someone needs to make another forum, in which to apply you must take an IQ test, and score above 20. I know this means losing about 99% of the forum, but it's worth it.
I has an old forum lying around doing nothing. If you want I could renovate it a bit.

Sensing gay activity to get everyone happy?
unless you can think of something else...

I has an old forum lying around doing nothing. If you want I could renovate it a bit.
We could discuss this further, perhaps.

All we need is more moderators. I think Trader would be a great moderator. I also think snot would be a good mod due to him being online so much.

All we need is more moderators. I think Trader would be a great moderator. I also think snot would be a good mod due to him being online so much.
No. Most Blocklanders can have drastic mood swings, get pissed off very easily. Traders been pissed off in his JVS Doors topic, for example.

No. Most Blocklanders can have drastic mood swings, get pissed off very easily. Traders been pissed off in his JVS Doors topic, for example.
forget YOU forget forget stuff
i love you
forget YOU

yesyeyesyesyes

Dude Yuki I was joking on that, take a jokes.

DO IT friend

I think I registered on that forum a while back

:D

Dude some of those things you quoted were just jokes, and people making fun of other people by acting handicapped. It's always been that way. But I see what you are saying they're some pretty idiotic people now.