Author Topic: Hey, I'm new  (Read 6376 times)

Judging by this post, I'm sure you will be. Welcome.

Welcome, there are the /b/ memes, that's the kid's table, and that over there in the corner, is SNOT! :D.

Judging by this post, I'm sure you will be. Welcome.

Agreed.

Thank god, another member like me that joins and doesn't make completely handicapped posts.

Tip:  don't emote spam/ listen to people who emote spam, example. "OMGZ I GIVE YOU 999 cookies  :cookie: :cookie: but you have to get PASts  :cookieMonster: "

« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 06:07:13 PM by Grumpy »

Thank god, another member like me that joins and doesn't make completely retarted posts.

Tip:  don't emote spam, example. OMGZ I GIVE YOU 999 cookies  :cookie: :cookie: but you have to get PASts  :cookieMonster:

I don't think he's going to do this, but a little tip: You will see a lot of new members doing this. Just ignore them.

I don't think he's going to do this, but a little tip: You will see a lot of new members doing this. Just ignore them.

... just trying to help,  just because I have  only been on the forms for 6-7 months doesn't mean I'm "new"

he was specifying that the thing you told him not to do is done by many noobholes.

he was specifying that the thing you told him not to do is done by many noobholes.

He as in me?

retarted posts.
I'm still having trouble trying to figure out what kind of posts he is talking about.

ones that were tart once, lost their tartness, then regained it.

I'm still having trouble trying to figure out what kind of posts he is talking about.

Like,

"wheres te add-ons maker, I will give you  100  cookies :cookie: :cookie:"

"(A clan) Join the pwnzors clan a get admin"

"omgz my parents won't give me monies to buy the game, can I have a activation key plz."

and so on.

But, people make joke posts too. (like some of mine)

@Miga, I changed it a little, happy?

So that's what retarted really means. Interesting.

So that's what retarted really means. Interesting.

Osh.... you owned me.

Fixed, you happy now?

Hi, I'm VH.

If you need to know anything you can ask me.

Hi, I'm VH.

If you need to know anything you can ask me.
where do babies come from