Author Topic: Hey, I'm new  (Read 6379 times)

Good point,  lot of people play it just to talk. (I wish I could sit myself down an actually build something awesome)
You should never change the topic of a reply.

Welcome, there are the /b/ memes, that's the kid's table, and that over there in the corner, is SNOT! :D.
LOL SNOT U MUST B FUNNY

Anyway, welcome. You seem to be intelligent, but I shall further my studies before I can come to a conclusion. I will be watching. Don't be afraid of noises, its just me setting up the camera.

Welcome to Blockland forums,

Don't ever leave, otherwise we'll, or actually I'll, hunt you down~

Thanks, for the third time now. By the way, I have already port forwarded and will be hosting servers regularly.

You guys are going to scare the normal guy away. This is why we can't have nice things!

Welcome. It sounds like you've made quite an introduction, and I'm glad its not another mindless prick. Go ahead nad congradulate yourself, you've gotten everyone happy now.

Welcome to BLF, enjoy your stay.

Thanks, for the third time now. By the way, I have already port forwarded and will be hosting servers regularly.

Yes! Finnaly, a good server. Not like those gay servers like: I have an erection, or free admin to the first pplz!

Welcome to BL cool avatar

Cyal8r bye

Yes! Finnaly, a good server. Not like those gay servers like: I have an erection, or free admin to the first pplz!
I should be able to host some time tomorrow. Everyone loves my avatar :D

Hey, that was a brilliant server. Now stfu.

You guys are going to scare the normal guy away. This is why we can't have nice things!
Seconded. Also welcome to the forums! Another bit of advice for a new timer, apparently people don't like it when you try to contribute to every thread at once. What I see as a means of making myself known and a common face in the establishment, others see it as spamming. *shrug* I just like to add to the conversation and don't have a lot of time to do so, so of course I'm going to reply as much as possible. It evens out for me anyways.

Great advice Rughugger, thanks.