Author Topic: Clan [Mi]  (Read 16176 times)

I have the feeling you're being too lazy to check it out.

Anyways, it's called a B-Gun. It fires bullets with an electrical charge, capable of doing major damage and destroying bricks. Model and additional textures were made by me.

I said yes to it, on the previvous page, like 11 days ago or something...
The other voters could be more active :3

Indeed. I'm getting a bad feeling about you.  :panda:

I like the B-Gun. It's inventive, has just a tiny amount of area damage (I jumped a little when it knocked a couple of 1x1s out), looks nice, and works fine (although has a couple of lines of errors to console).

I say yes.

That and I like E_net.

I like the B-Gun. It's inventive, has just a tiny amount of area damage (I jumped a little when it knocked a couple of 1x1s out), looks nice, and works fine (although has a couple of lines of errors to console).
Um, what error lines!? o.o

That and I like E_net.
:cookie:

Edit: I'm pretty sure that there are no error messages, and that the B-Gun is free of bugs.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 03:51:14 PM by E_net4 »

Because Clockturn says it's good and I'm not really in the mood to do anything, I'm saying yes.
(Lol, thank my lazyness.)

Welcome aboard, E_net4!

EDIT: Because Anybody said yes, you were in anyway, lol.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 12:54:01 PM by NiXiLL »

I hate modding clans

All Im good for is ideas.  I cant actually do anything to make add-ons so Im shunned as a noob who thinks he can be a modder.

I HAVE GOOD IDEAS DAMMIT

I hate modding clans

All Im good for is ideas.  I cant actually do anything to make add-ons so Im shunned as a noob who thinks he can be a modder.

I HAVE GOOD IDEAS DAMMIT

Well, don't post if you are going to be a cigarette.

Or another note, congrats to E_net. :D

How am I being a cigarette? Im just saying....

Some people are just REALLY GOOD with ideas and that's it.

I don't know how to script in anything
I've never opened a modeling program in my life
and I don't even know what people use to make maps

But I have inspiration.  But modding clans like this take on look at me and brand me a noob, and tell me to stop asking for *insertstupidthingIneversaidhere*.

I really want to join something like this but I have no skills to offer.  Plus I felt like venting.

I hate modding clans

I HAVE GOOD IDEAS DAMMIT

That is how you are being a cigarette. Ideas only can be accoplished if you know what goes into making a script, or a model. Somethings you think of might be out of the queston hard, or need engine changes.

That is how you are being a cigarette. Ideas only can be accoplished if you know what goes into making a script, or a model. Somethings you think of might be out of the queston hard, or need engine changes.

Sorry I cant be a modder like everyone else

Sorry I cant be a modder like everyone else
Then get the hell out of this topic.

I'm looking to arrange a team for one of my mod projects, if you want details just ask and I shall PM.

(Pm only as I am trying to keep information about the mod within the team, just I'm looking to expand the team)