Author Topic: Clan [Mi]  (Read 16174 times)

BLC was a fun clan but we must move on. :(

totally applying to this clan
Well this isn't going to be controversial -_-

Need help with changing this to DTS, But here we go. Made in sketchup. This is my Application.
Perspective View (No texture)

Top Down

Bottom (Handles are meant to be off-place)

And side (Once again you can see how the handles do not line up, this was intentional)

Be aware this took me a short period of time, and if you want more models from me, all you need to do is ask.

If anyone can export this into a DTS (And add opening and closing animation, and add textures to handles/hinges [I've been told these do not translate into other programs from sketchup]), thanks.
http://www.box.net/shared/ahvf9rhhie
Working on other models, but I don't feel like taking all the pictures at once.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 01:20:16 AM by Digmaster »

Fail Basen :D

Wanted to make a part that would make toilets looks better (It would be a special brick). Failed. Oh well, didn't take long.

http://www.box.net/shared/37aqmnjb0n

@Bushido, yes
@Digmaster, yes

Welcome to [Mi], Digmaster.

Fast edit: Forgot you, Zoneark. :3
I say yes so welcome to [Mi].
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 09:45:16 AM by NiXiLL »

Damnit I really need to fix my laptop so I can finish up my app D:

@Bushido, yes
@Digmaster, yes

Welcome to [Mi], Digmaster.

Fast edit: Forgot you, Zoneark. :3
I say yes so welcome to [Mi].

I'm..I'm in! Yay. And I didn't even have to fix my toilet. I'll do that now. Note to self: Never model at 12 at night.

ID 242, By the way.

Also, forum account made :D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 05:08:09 PM by Digmaster »

Sorry but I am leaving the clan. I have found it to be very inactive and had no notifications or updates to it. No need to do anything about passwords for I will not give them out.

Sorry but I am leaving the clan. I have found it to be very inactive and had no notifications or updates to it. No need to do anything about passwords for I will not give them out.
Okay,will remove you from list.
I do agree that the clan should get more active.