Author Topic: what is age of time oh yeah if this is the wrong topic sorry I didnt know  (Read 10225 times)

Ok what is A.O.T is it a mod that suports a clan what is it.

Go away, you shouldn't know about it.

I agree with this addon.

Ok what is A.O.T is it a mod that suports a clan what is it.

AOT is one of the well known clans in blockland ever, only the best of the best can join it~

AOT is one of the well known clans in blockland ever, only the best of the best can join it~
Gives me an idea...

AOT All over them.
AOT Ask Oliver Twist.
AOT An Original Turbo.

aot is a massively multiplayer game about running with spoons

The player must run to the sherbert kingdom without being killed by the bread monsters and collect the cookie mix
Then move onwards to the castle of cupcakes while dodging the elves of catfood where you will collect the rest of the ingredients while playing some amusing minigames.
Then you must return to the starting town and fight the boss, the evil boss of being a boss man after defeating him you go to the towns kitchen and make the cookies.
Then you do it all over again
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 05:05:41 AM by tails »

aot is a massively multiplayer game about running with spoons

The player must run to the sherbert kingdom without being killed by the bread monsters and collect the cookie mix
Then move onwards to the castle of cupcakes while dodging the elves of catfood where you will collect the rest of the ingredients while playing some amusing minigames.
Then you must return to the starting town and fight the boss, the evil boss of being a boss man after defeating him you go to the towns kitchen and make the cookies.
Then you do it all over again
You forgot to mention that if you die, you have to pop balloon people till they bleed cow poop.

You forgot to mention that if you die, you have to pop balloon people till they Drop the key.

You forgot to mention that if you die, you have to pop balloon people till they Drop the key.
Runescape much?

Yesh :D my friend plays it and dosent shut up about it D: