Author Topic: Aidan's The Mountains  (Read 21990 times)

maybe. JEEZ GUYS ITS MY SECOND MAP STOP LEANING ON ME THAT HARD!
Yeah. That's the reason.

Don't release first, or second, or maybe even third maps.

:/ i dont like 2 edit maps and i have release any because i still training myself but i am not going 2 make edits of map like this but i have 1 slate edit but it is my first map :/

:/ i dont like 2 edit maps and i have release any because i still training myself but i am not going 2 make edits of map like this but i have 1 slate edit but it is my first map :/
seriously try to use commas, it makes the whole thing a LOT easier to comprehend

seriously try to use commas, it makes the whole thing a LOT easier to comprehend
hahaha

Rename it Summer Slopes and it will make sence.
There already was one. It was geographically incorrect and deserved to be fail-binned.

i dont know how to raise/lower terrain to make a completley new map

nice job tho on the slopes, better for fort wars i say, and go here for a map making (raising and lowering terain) > http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=26277.0

Slopes.. Recolored..
Mountains aren't round. Slopes are.
This fails.

Slopes.. Recolored..
This fails.

SHUt THE HELL UP! I KNOW IT SUCKS! ITS NOT MY FAULT IM HORRIBLE AT MAKING MAPS! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Slopes.. Recolored..
This fails.
You have no room to talk, this would be a better map if you had made something like spring slopes too.

SHUt THE HELL UP! I KNOW IT SUCKS! ITS NOT MY FAULT IM HORRIBLE AT MAKING MAPS! LEAVE ME ALONE!
Ill test map now even though i know its for slopes. I wanted a diff version of slopes but ok?
Please put a regulator in your temper.

It looks like a slopes edit.

I actually like it now that I try it ingame, Do I hear a fall slopes?
it is a slopes edit
you just have to live with it

My first map
and this is my second map
ITS MY SECOND MAP
Which one is it? and I don't like, it looks like a pile of dirt >.>
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 06:36:45 PM by Dominic »

My first map, dont complain please. i know all it was was a repaint but its not my fault i dont know how to raise/lower terrain to make a completley new map, Thank you, goodbye

Map: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e4e47f606516a769ab1eab3e9fa335ca224bd21ca77ea18a

Pictutre:

Have Fun!
You messed around with a texture, just one texture, that's how you did it, one simple click.

I know, I've done it accidentally.