Author Topic: Aidan's The Mountains  (Read 22008 times)

cut the guy some slack, he felt he did a good job and we don't get slope edits often do we?

forgot BLOMPO or whatever it was called?

Nice map. But, it kinda looks like the Slopes, just edited and Re-Named. :S

EDIT: Sorry, I was wrong about the Slopes edit part. :D

maybe. JEEZ GUYS ITS MY SECOND MAP STOP LEANING ON ME THAT HARD!
I think its cool

Yay  :cookieMonster:

Tho it's you're first map, the map is like The slopes seasonal the snow is melted. It's cool!!!! :)

Opinion changed. I like it. Still not DL'ing though. Should called it "(The) Slopes - Summer"

Slopes.. Recolored..
Mountains aren't round. Slopes are.
This fails.
You've never seen a mountain in your damn life.

You've never seen a mountain in your damn life.

LOL XD

But this isnt very good, Slopes cant be in fall because its a mountain with snow...snow..and more snow

Do you ever see fall on mount everest?

:O Unless It is lower that normal....

This map is just not good

Off Topic: None of you will ever have the courage to face everest, one the windchill makes the tempatures below like -60 (I think) and taking a step is supposed to be like moving a boulder up the mountain. When your in the death zone. On Topic: Really I dont care about edits, anyway ladios does slate edits so why not have some slopes edits?

Do you ever see fall on mount everest?

Are there arctic areas like Alaska with summer? Yes but they are just somewhat short, but it is still summer with no snow. Anyway this isn't about everest, everest is the biggest mountain on earth so of course it is cold, at 28,000 feet, it is going to be cold.

Slopes.. Recolored..
Mountains aren't round. Slopes are.
This fails.
Um mountaintops CAN be round.

My first map, dont complain please. i know all it was was a repaint but its not my fault i dont know how to raise/lower terrain to make a completley new map, Thank you, goodbye
nice job tho on the slopes, better for fort wars i say, and go here for a map making (raising and lowering terain) > http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=26277.0
read this... if you haven't already...

Looks like slopes without the snow and ice.