Author Topic: Aidan's The Mountains  (Read 22087 times)

My first map, dont complain please. i know all it was was a repaint but its not my fault i dont know how to raise/lower terrain to make a completley new map, Thank you, goodbye

Map: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e4e47f606516a769ab1eab3e9fa335ca224bd21ca77ea18a

Pictutre:

Have Fun!

It looks like a slopes edit.

I actually like it now that I try it ingame, Do I hear a fall slopes?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:56:57 PM by Cuda007 »

thats what i said -.- all i did was a repaint

Some people here hate how others edit content to make a simple change. You may want to keep that in mind.

i thought it would be cool to make maps, and this is my second map, my first one sucked worse,

Ask yourself this: Would you play on it?

Ask yourself this: Would you play on it?
maybe. JEEZ GUYS ITS MY SECOND MAP STOP LEANING ON ME THAT HARD!

i thought it would be cool to make maps, and this is my second map, my first one sucked worse,

If you want to make maps you should check out a few tutorials on how to use the mission editor. And for an optional thing you can learn how to make interiors. Spend a little bit more time perfecting everything. It's also a good idea to ask others about how your map looks, they might give you a few tips on how to improve it.

maybe. JEEZ GUYS ITS MY SECOND MAP STOP LEANING ON ME THAT HARD!
It's probably an improvement, but I still wouldn't call it a quality map. Keep on making maps, but don't release them until you think your maps are on-par with some of the other ones around here.

Rename it Summer Slopes and it will make sence.

im in the middle of making "Green Islands" Sand Dunes map, its probaly gonna be on here in like 5 minuites, hold on to your butts.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:16:07 PM by Nicole »

Rename it Summer Slopes and it will make sence.

I made this a long time ago, and it was bright and nice.

But then badspot deleted the maps.

Protip: Your first 5-10 maps should never be released, as it is most likely they are not your best efforts.

I mean this in a constructive way, I've been making maps a long time so if you want any tips or of the sort- you can feel free to PM me for anything you need to know.