Author Topic: What should I get?  (Read 3375 times)

My parents need me to tell them what I want for Christmas, I have no idea. The price limit is $200 dollars. I'm 15 years old. So I'm already saying no to the dentures.

Any ideas?

I saw a nice new Tonka truck last week!

But really, Nobody really knows what you like or enjoy doing, Other then Blockland, so what help are we?

I saw a nice new Tonka truck last week!

But really, Nobody really knows what you like or enjoy doing, Other then Blockland, so what help are we?
I would just like general ideas, what would you get?

My parents need me to tell them what I want for Christmas, I have no idea. The price limit is $200 dollars. I'm 15 years old. So I'm already saying no to the dentures.

Any ideas?

A bike?

I'm looking towards a new game or two for my PS3, Along with a Nitro powered R/C car (Search "Nitro RC" on youtube or google or something)

I'm looking towards a new game or two for my PS3, Along with a Nitro powered R/C car (Search "Nitro RC" on youtube or google or something)

Wow...Those are amazing. Are they durable, cost under 200$?
And I wouldn't want one with this kind of remote:

I do beleive they range in price from 150 - 800$
And yes, The bigger trucks can take a hell of a beating, But generally cost more.
Most of the cars top out at around 60mph/100kmh (Highway speed) And trucks at around 40mph/60kmh.

Also: That controller type is really quite comfortable, to most. But you may be able to get a custom one that you see more often from... Somewhere (Local hobby shop?)

I do beleive they range in price from 150 - 800$
And yes, The bigger trucks can take a hell of a beating, But generally cost more.
Most of the cars top out at around 60mph/100kmh (Highway speed) And trucks at around 40mph/60kmh.

Also: That controller type is really quite comfortable, to most. But you may be able to get a custom one that you see more often from... Somewhere (Local hobby shop?)
I'll really consider getting one. The only problem is the last 3 RC vehicles have crashed (plane) or broken because of rough play (cars).

I'm most likely getting a Ds lite and a Green Laser pointer for my Birthday.  :3

I'm most likely getting a Ds lite and a Green Laser pointer for my Birthday.  :3
My mom thinks the lasers are illigal.

Alright then.
But if I were you i'd do a bit of research because these things have a real engine, That normally spins at around 20 000rpm :o and if they aren't cleaned and maintained they WILL break down.

And if you want a little more durability, I would look a some of the Truggys/Buggys/Trucks, Rather then the cars. (Also make your decision by that sort of area you live in. Urban, Rural etc...)

Alright then.
But if I were you i'd do a bit of research because these things have a real engine, That normally spins at around 20 000rpm :o and if they aren't cleaned and maintained they WILL break down.

And if you want a little more durability, I would look a some of the Truggys/Buggys/Trucks, Rather then the cars. (Also make your decision by that sort of area you live in. Urban, Rural etc...)
Desert.